Ready To Get Started?
If you believe you are ready to start, I am ready to guide and support you in your journey! Convenient evening and Saturday appointments are available alongside daytime hours during the week. When needed, video counseling and 2-3 session intensives are available.
Consultation (30 minutes): $65
Use this to discuss your goals, your physical, emotional and financial commitment, and any questions about the work we will be doing.
Already have a Therapist and/or Nutritionist?
If you are already working with a therapist or nutritionist, you can hire me to fill the missing role in your treatment team. If you don’t have a treatment team, let’s discuss the best way you can use psychotherapy and nutrition therapy services at HealthyLifestyles.
Intake Assessment: $390.00.
- 90-minute in-office Assessment/Questionnaire review between you and Nimisha
- 50-minute in-office education and treatment plan review between you and Nimisha
- Communication with MD/Nutritionist as needed by Nimisha.
(These fees DO NOT include the cost of nutrition testing or supplements)
Intake Assessment: $490.00.
- Pre-appointment Blood Lab Result Review by Nimisha
- Pre-appointment Nutrition Questionnaire Review by Nimisha
- 90-minute in-office session for results/education/questionnaire review between you and Nimisha
- 50-minute in-office for session education and treatment plan review between you and Nimisha
- Communication with MD/Therapist as needed by Nimisha
Psychotherapy Intake and Functional Nutrition Intake Assessment Bundle: $800.00
- 90-minute in-office Psychotherapy Assessment/Questionnaire review.
- Pre-appointment Blood Lab Result Review.
- Pre-appointment Nutrition Assessment Questionnaire Review.
- 90-minute in-office session for results/questionnaire review
- 50-minute in office for session treatment plan review
- Communication with MD/Nutritionist as needed.
Follow Up Psychotherapy/Nutrition sessions: $165.00/50 minutes.
Family Psychotherapy/Nutrition Sessions: $200.00/90 minutes.
Discounted Session Packages:
Committed to your work and want to save money? Schedule a consult to see how you can save when you prepay for sessions. Use them anytime you want. They will not expire or be affected by a future increase in session fees.
Occasionally, discussions during psychotherapy or nutrition therapy may require longer than the designated time for each session. In this situation, depending on the availability of time, there is an option of extending the session with a fee of $25 per 15 minutes of extended time. You can discuss this option with your clinician during your session.
Psychotherapy and Functional Nutrition Group:
- $80 per 90-minute group in
These groups are ongoing and offered twice a month. See Groups for more information about the types of groups offered. Your treatment can be planned with just groups or a combination of groups and individual sessions to meet your needs and gain a support community.
My business model is primarily set up as private pay, so I am able to provide private and confidential services without being required to disclose your private health information to insurance companies. I do accept cash, Zelle and MC/VISA, and HSA cards as forms of payment and can furnish a receipt and a Super Bill if you choose to submit it to your insurance company.
I also appreciate there is a need to use health insurance and if you would prefer to use your Aetna or United health insurance, please go to ALMA and sign on as a new patient so your insurance can be verified.
Please remember the following when you use your insurance:
- Virtual and in-office appointments are available for sessions
- Only psychotherapy sessions will be covered
- Intake sessions will be 60 minutes long for the intake and follow-up sessions will be 45 minutes long.
Your scheduled therapy appointment time has been reserved for you. After your first appointment, you will be able to log in and access the appointment calendar to cancel, schedule, and reschedule your appointments. You will receive a reminder 48 hours before your appointment. So, if you need to cancel, I do ask you to cancel appointments with 24 hours’ notice to avoid cancellation charges. This allows enough time for someone else to use the appointment time left available. The cancellation charge will be the cost of the session.
Any Other Questions?
Please contact me at 469 854 1656 for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!