Take Back Control and Stop the Binge Eating!
- Eat in secrecy away from family and friends?
- Feel out of control or "tune out" as you're eating?
- Diet to reverse the effects of binge eating?
- Spend a good portion of your income buying foods you crave?
- Isolate from family and friends because you're too ashamed of your body?
- Plan a binge, buy the food you crave then sit alone eating in your car or in your home?
- Try to stop the binge eating and believe you may be addicted to high sugar foods?
- Feel sluggish, brain fog or just physically unwell when you eat certain foods?
Did any of that sound familiar?
With almost 30 years of experience in Psychotherapy and Nutrition therapy, Nimisha works solely with adults who are struggling and want to stop the binge eating. She understands the fear, shame, guilt and ambivalence that has prevented you from seeking help. There is a safe, private place for you to do your work without judgement in individual sessions and/or groups.Take these 5 steps to Stop the Binge Eating....
- Your Goal is clear- you want to STOP the binge and compulsive eating! You want your life back from the guilt and shame that has controlled you from living the quality of life you want.
- Defining your goal is understanding whats triggering your behavior around food, weight and eating. Is it emotions, brain biochemistry, hormone imbalance, gut health or simply a lack of nutrition knowledge or maybe a combination of them?
- Once we have identified these, then we can start to develop a plan of strategies to start targeting these triggers.
- Next step is to take action and start making changes. Remember, this is a personalized plan . You have life going on, so we will work on developing the strategies that work specifically for you.
- You do need to stick to it and keep planning new strategies that can help you reach your goal. The changes you make need to be permanent, acceptable and sustainable for long term success. Join the New Paradigms group and meet others with similar struggles and hold yourself accountable!
- As time goes on, you will notice that you are ahead of those triggers and no longer slipping into those old behaviors. That’s my favorite part because I get to hear about it with that proud and often surprised look of success on your face!
Ready to take control of the cravings and stop the binge eating /compulsive eating, guilt and shame?