Any of the following sound familiar?
- Struggling with your weight and binge eating and/or compulsive overeating?
- Repeatedly being told by your family and health care professionals to lose weight?
- Isolating yourself because you’re too ashamed of yourself and your body?
- History of dieting with weight loss followed by frustrating weight gain?
- Feel like a failure because you can’t control your weight and eating?
- Hide and eat in secret away from family and friends?
- Crave certain foods and plan to buy them to binge?
- Feel frustrated at the lack of support and understanding from your friends and family?
- Experience stomach upset, brain fog, headaches or a skin rash after eating certain foods?
- Your eating behavior affecting your blood pressure, blood sugar and/or blood lipid levels?
- Feel guilty and unworthy of making time for your self care?
- Plan to buy and/or prepare to eat large quantities of food?
- Confused about being a food addict, compulsive eater or binge eater- is there a difference?
- Is the behavior interfering with work, social and family life?
Learn what combination of Psychotherapy, Nutrition Therapy and/or Functional Nutrition education sessions can help you. Individual sessions are offered during the daytime, evening and on Saturdays in office or online for your convenience. The New Paradigms therapy/nutrition group for support and accountability meets on Saturday mornings twice a month.