Food and Mood Workshops
Interested in attending future Food and Mood Workshops or having the workshops brought to your facility? Check out the topics below and email Nimisha at HealthyLifestylesPLLC@gmail.com for an updated list of upcoming workshops.
“Your Gut Your Brain and Binge Eating”
- Do you feel sluggish or brain fog after eating certain foods?
- Do you constantly struggle with gas, heartburn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation?
In this 90-minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition strategies you can use to maintain a healthy gut, mind, and body.
“Your Thyroid, Your Brain and Eating Behavior”
- How does my thyroid affect my weight?
- How does stress affect my thyroid from working normally?
- What kind of nutrients and eating tips can I use to support healthy thyroid function and manage my eating behavior.
In this 90-minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition strategies you can use to support your thyroid, mood and eating behavior.
“How to Manage Food Cravings, Binge and Compulsive Eating”
- Do you crave and can’t stop thinking about certain foods?
- Do you feel “out of control” or “tuned out” while you’re eating?
- Do you eat in secrecy away from family and friends?
- Are you a chronic dieter always losing and regaining weight?
In this 90-minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition strategies you can use to manage your binge and compulsive eating.
“Using Nutrition to Help Manage Your Anxiety and Depression”
- Does your appetite change when you’re anxious or depressed?
- Are you too tired or not motivated to plan and prepare meals?
- Do you crave foods that you know change your moods?
- Does eating soothe your anxiety?
In this 90 minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition changes you can make to support your moods.
“All of it was interesting and useful. It was clear that Nimisha is very knowledgeable and she does a good job of presenting in a way that is easy to understand. I didn’t feel overwhelmed with information and left feeling like there were some things that I easily incorporate into my life.”