The following education workshops are offered in the evenings every month. Please contact Nimisha at 469 854 1656 or HealthyLifestylesPLLC@gmail.com for an updated list of dates, times and fees for the groups offered.
“Nutrition Tips to Help Manage Your Anxiety and Depression”
- Does your appetite change when you’re anxious or depressed?
- Are you too tired or not motivated to plan and prepare meals?
- Do you crave foods that you know change your moods?
- Does eating soothe your anxiety?
In this 90 minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition changes you can make to support your moods.
“Tips to Manage Food Cravings, Binge Eating and Compulsive Eating”
- Do you crave and can’t stop thinking about certain foods?
- Do you feel “out of control” or “tuned out” while you’re eating?
- Do you eat in secrecy away from family and friends?
- Are you a chronic dieter always losing and re-gaining weight?
In this 90 minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition strategies you can use to manage your binge and compulsive eating.
“Nutrition Tips for a Healthy Gut = Healthy Mind and Body”
- Do you feel sluggish or brain fog after eating certain foods?
- Do you constantly struggle with gas, heart burn, bloating, diarrhea, constipation?
In this 90 minute education workshop, learn about the lifestyle and nutrition strategies you can use to maintain a healthy gut, mind and body.